Here's a fun garden craft activity that your kids are going to love.
You will need
- Card (A5 pieces work well)
- Double sided sticky tape (Carpet tape from a DIY shop is strongest but use with care as it's very strong!)
What to do
- Stick a piece of tape along the length of the card.
- Go out into the garden and start hunting for interesting items to add to your collage.
- Peel a bit of the tape back and stick on your first find.
- Continue around the garden, peeling back the tape and adding finds.
- When your tape is all used up, use pens to title and date your piece of art.
- How many of your finds can you name? Add labels if you can.