I love to make unique, individual gifts for my friends, including pictures of dried, pressed flowers. Here's how I make them:
1. Collect all your dried and pressed flowers.
2. Decide and choose what you want to use in your picture.
3. Select a frame and cut the paper to size.
4. Make a composition of the flowers you've selected.
5. Gently glue them onto the chosen base.
6. Insert the picture into the frame. Et voila! The gift is ready!
Here are some others I've made in the past.
Crocosmia pairs well with dead nettle ad herb robert
Cineraria pairs well with hydrangea