What is the role?
Do you want to lead the implementation of our email marketing strategy?
We’ll be looking to you to maximise customer reach, engage with thousands of garden visitors and convert those visitors into customers.
Do you also appreciate the power of data? We do. An understanding of the value of data will be a key factor in the success of your email campaigns.
Who are we?
We are Candide; a fiercely passionate bunch of people (and plants) who bring exciting and revenue-boosting tech products to independent businesses and enable plant enthusiasts to connect with their true love. At Candide, we harness data to create new products, drive success and lead the way within the garden marketplace sector.
We openly put our people first and pride ourselves on our collaborative and inclusive culture. We love learning together, and we actively encourage everyone to share ideas on how we can improve our processes, growth, and products.
Where are we?
We are lucky to have an HQ in the heart of Bristol and offices in London. As we monitor the ongoing pandemic, we will be implementing a hybrid working model of both office working and working from home.
What will you do?
- You will have the freedom to create and own Candide’s email and marketing strategy. This will ensure repeat business, encourage people to discover new gardens and connect garden visitors with gardening products
- You will have the flexibility to creatively design and implement large scale automated email campaigns
- You will work collaboratively with the design teams to create web and mobile-friendly templates
- You will seek to continuously improve through data analysis and the reporting of your campaign performance. Sales generated through email marketing campaigns are integral to our growth as a business
- You will create and commission truly engaging and inspiring content around garden tourism and gardening
What would we like from you?
- This is a mid-level role. We are looking for someone who can bring previous experience in an email marketing role, including experience in building subscriber lists
- BA/BS degree in relevant field or equivalent working experience
- A demonstrable track record of generating sales through email marketing
- Data-driven thinking to analyse data through A/B testing and email optimisation
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in tourism or gardening is beneficial
What can we do for you?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- An extra paid day off to spend amongst plants - what better way to relax?!
- Regular socials - our team culture is at the heart of everything we do
- £50 plant budget
- Your choice of equipment
- Pre-paid training budget to help you develop professionally
- Grant of SARs (Stock Appreciation Rights) after two years of employment
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 4 pm)
- Enhanced shared parental leave
Everyone is Welcome
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you want to find out more.