Are you inspired to work as a Sales Account Manager for a rapidly growing tech company; a company dedicated to enabling and connecting plant lovers with their passion? Not only is this an awesome opportunity but also a first of its kind for Candide’s marketplace, allowing a talented Sales Account Manager to own and lead new supplier acquisition, supplier onboarding, and supplier growth.
Who are we?
We are Candide; a fiercely passionate bunch of people (and plants) bringing exciting and revenue-boosting tech products to independent businesses and enabling plant enthusiasts to connect with their true love. At Candide, we harness data to create new products, drive success and lead the way within the garden marketplace sector.
We openly put our people first and pride ourselves on our collaborative and inclusive culture. We love learning together, and we actively encourage everyone to share ideas on how we can improve our processes, growth, and products.
Where are we?
We are lucky to have an HQ in the heart of Bristol and offices in London. As we monitor the ongoing pandemic, we will be implementing a hybrid working model of both office working and working from home.
What will you do?
- You will be Candide’s lead generator by creating targeted and bespoke sales pitches
- You will successfully negotiate the sign up of new suppliers to Candide Marketplace
- You will become a brand ambassador and take real pride and responsibility in onboarding new suppliers to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction
- You will naturally strive to promote Candide’s marketplace vision, as well as keeping up-to-date with best practices and market trends
What we’d like from you?
- You will be a proven Sales Account Manager with experience in a marketplace or eCommerce setting
- You will ideally have experience dealing with outdoor product categories
- You will be motivated by smashing KPIs and have a demonstrable track record in doing so
- You will be customer-oriented and seamlessly adapt your approach to maximise success depending on the audience
- You will be excited about connecting plant and nature lovers with their passion
What can we do for you?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- An extra paid day off to spend amongst plants - what better way to relax?!
- Regular socials - our team culture is at the heart of everything we do
- £50 plant budget
- Your choice of equipment
- Pre-paid training budget to help you develop professionally
- Grant of SARs (Stock Appreciation Rights) after two years of employment
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 4 pm)
- Enhanced shared parental leave
Everyone is Welcome
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you want to find out more.