Our e-Christmas card designs have a twist. Not only are they a lovely way to send winter wishes to your loved ones, unlike conventional Christmas cards – these are zero-waste and good for the planet! By purchasing one of the designs you will be reducing paper waste as well as making a £10 donation to Community Forest Trust which will enable us to plant a woodland tree on your behalf.
Once purchased a member of the Community Forest Trust team will send you the high-quality shareable image of your chosen e-Card design, suitable for emails and social media sharing.
There are lots of benefits to sending one of our Christmas e-Cards:
- £10 will be donated in your name to Community Forest Trust, which will help to plant a woodland tree in one of the Community Forests in England
- There are no postage costs to send e-cards
- Time-saving, no more writing out addresses on envelopes
- Contact-free – send these from the security of your own home
- Cuts down on paper waste. Did you know that on an average year, 1 billion cards end up in our bins? That’s the equivalent of 330,000 trees!
By donating to the Community Forest Trust and sending out e-Cards you'll be demonstrating your commitment to a greener future, thank you!
For queries please message Carly at Community Forest Trust through the app, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By making this donation you'll be automatically entered into a competition to win £250 worth of Candide Marketplace credit. We'll be giving away to 2 lucky winners, giveaway ends December 8th, 2020!!!