The Artemisia schmidtiana 'Nana' is better known as the Dwarf Schmidt wormwood in the UK and belongs to the Compositae family.
Curious whether the Artemisia schmidtiana 'Nana' is a plant for you? Keep reading and discover the unique characteristics of this beautiful plant.
Properties of the plant:
- This is a perennial that spreads a wonderful scent.
- The plant loves moist but well-drained or well-drained soil consisting of clay, sand, chalk or loam.
- The Artemisia schmidtiana 'Nana' prefers a sheltered or exposed spot in the full sun.
- Make sure your plant faces south, east or west.
- This plant likes to grow in soil with an acidity that is acid, alkaline or neutral.
- Within 120 months, this plant has reached its adult height.
- The Artemisia schmidtiana 'Nana' will then be 0.1 m high and 0.5 m wide.
- This plant can be put in the proximity of pets and children. That is because the Dwarf Schmidt wormwood is not toxic.
Nice to know:
- Because the Artemisia schmidtiana 'Nana' does not have any spines, it can easily be moved to another spot.
- A little bit of cold is no problem for this hardy plant.
- This plant has a hardiness zone of H5.