The Monarda Balmy Purple is also known as the Bee Balm 'Balmy Purple' in the UK.
This plant is part of the Lamiaceae family. The Monarda Balmy Purple is a plant with a set of unique characteristics.
Keep reading and discover whether this plant suits you!
Attributes of the Monarda Balmy Purple:
- This perennial is a fragrant plant.
- Please pay attention to the humidity of the soil that you put your Monarda Balmy Purple in. The soil should be moist but well-drained or well drained and consist of clay, sand, chalk or loam.
- The Monarda Balmy Purple performs best in a sheltered or exposed spot in the full sun or partial shade.
- Make sure the plant is oriented to the south, east or west.
The ideal acidity of the soil is acid, alkaline or neutral.
- The wonderful Monarda Balmy Purple reaches its maximum height of 0.3 m high and 0.3 m wide. The plant reaches its adult height within 60 months.
- The Bee Balm 'Balmy Purple' can be put safely in the proximity of pets and children. The plant is non-toxic and therefore harmless!
Nice to know:
- Because the Monarda Balmy Purple has no spines at all, the purchase of this plant is always a safe and good choice.
- Because the Bee Balm 'Balmy Purple' is hardy, it is no problem to leave this plant outdoors during the winter. This plant has a H5 hardiness zone.