Urban Farm-It Oyster Mushroom Spawn – Gold – Pleurotus citrinopileatus – 1kg bag | Grow your own mushrooms spawn
- Low Generation Number And Extremely High Quality Mushroom Spawn: our mushroom spawn originates from the top biotech mushroom spawn producers in Europe. Low generation number ensures its fantastic growth
- Best Value Mushroom Spawn On The Market: ultra productive to give you higher yields and lower contamination. Big discounts for larger quantities.
- Long Use By Date When Stored Correctly For Easy Home Growing: because our mushroom spawn is as fresh as possible and stored in optimum conditions, it has long shelf life.
- Sustainably Sourced And Grown: using a special seed blend that is perfectly suited to oyster mushrooms.
- 1KG+ Delivered In Specialist SaCo2 Bags: these bags allow air to pass in but not bacteria. Creating an extremely healthy and sterile environment for the spawn to thrive.
Grain spawn is a seed blend on which mushroom mycelium is living. It is added to a growth substrate and ultimately produces the mushrooms that we eat.
This spawn pack contains high quality, fresh, living mushroom grain spawn ready for inoculation and fast growing. Using this you can grow your own mushrooms all the way to fruit or use it to start your own mother culture.
Our spawn is stored in optimum conditions using specialist breathable growing bags. This means that the organism is always at its healthiest and ready for inoculation for simple plant growing.
Our strains are specifically selected for their high yield, vibrant colours and strong flavours that are easy to grow. Boasting an incredibly low generation number, this laboratory grade grain spawn can’t be matched in terms of quality and reliability.
About Urban Farm-It
Urban Farm-It offers support to growers unlike any other company, ensuring not just an easy harvest but an easy step towards sustainable living. We aim to instigate and facilitate a positive shift in culture around food production and consumption through a process of education and by providing both simple and high tech solutions to in-home food production.
Latin name: Pleurotus citrinopileatus
Yield: 150g-200g per KG substrate
Storage temperature: <5 oC
Fruiting temperature: 17 oC -22 oC
Fruiting Humidity: 85%
Straw from cereal crops such as wheat
Wood chips and shavings
This is not an all-inclusive mushroom grow your own kit.
This is a living product and must be stored accordingly.
Please use the product immediately for greatest productivity.
Weight may vary due to hydration level.