Crab Apple Tree - (Malus Sylvestris)
A marvelous little tree with three season interest. Carmine buds open to rose-red flowers together with the unfolding bronze-red foliage. The leaves later turn dark green, retaining red stalks and veins. The flowers are followed by ovate, orange-yellow, red-blushed fruits which last well into winter. Plant in full sun for best colour. Hardy.
* Crab Apple Trees are Deciduous
* Showy flowers in spring and ornamental or edible fruit in autumn; some have good autumn foliage colour
* Time to ultimate height 20-50 years
* Ultimate height 8-12 metres
* Ultimate Spread 4-8 metres
* Produces berries in autumn
* Flowering in summer
* Position Full sun|partial sun
* Once delivered open immediately
* PH | Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
* Moisture | Moist but well-drained
*. Exposure| Exposed or Sheltered
* Soil | Chalk, Clay, Sand, Loam
All our trees are packed in eco friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelops. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting we will add this to our google map. We add rose quartz to all our wishing cards to bring the recipient love. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add in your cart. Perfect add on gift The Black Cherry candle.
Free UK delivery