If you've got a whole store of apples ready for winter, here's a super tasty recipe a Candide user shared with us. You wouldn't know it's gluten-free!
3 Large Apples, peeled, cored and cubed
150g Melted butter
150g Gluten-free flour
1tsp Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Greece a 9'' Round tin.
- Toss apples with cinnamon and squeeze over the lemon to stop it browning.
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and vanilla, combining well.
- Beat in the Dry ingredients, half at a time. Be careful not to over mix.
- Mix in the Apples, and pour into the tin.
- Cover lightly with tin foil and bake for 20mins, remove the cover and bake for another 20mins or until a skewer can be removed with a few crumbs.