At Candide, we're always looking for ways to help your gardening journey. From identifying that plant to connecting you with like-minded plant-lovers who share your passion.
Now, we're connecting you with people selling their gardening products or people looking to buy your plant surplus.
"It's like gumtree, for gardening, but the added bonus of a plant-loving and trustworthy community."
How do I get started?
- Tap your profile picture in the top left
- At the bottom of the side menu, you'll see "Marketplace Beta"
- The Marketplace is new and still being developed, help us test it out and let us know your thoughts!
Find what you're looking for by category
The Candide Marketplace is live for anyone using the latest version of the app, here's what you'll find:
- Buy new or secondhand plants, tools, gardening equipment
- Sell your surplus plants or gardening materials
- Find people to help in your garden
- Offer gardening services to the community
- Swap surplus plants
Or list your item or service to sell
If you're wondering how it works, here are some examples:
Andy loves propagating cacti but is looking for other interesting house plants to decorate his home. He's looking to meet other like-minded plant lovers who've got interesting house plants to swap.
Andy has been propagating cacti as a hobby and is looking to swap them for other plants
Sell or Buy
Hannah has a small garden but recently inherited a whole collection of pots from her grandmother. They're beautiful, but there are too many for her to use so she's looking to sell a few!
Years worth of accumulated pots are ready to find a new home!
Find or Offer Services
Sue's been professionally gardening for five years, helping tens of people to maintain and transform their gardens. She charges £20 per hour and is happy to travel within a five mile radius of Bristol.
Sue's been professionally gardening for five years
Why buy, sell and swap with Candide?
- The service is totally free
- Meet and trade with like-minded plant lovers
- Start selling to the most active garden marketplace in the UK
If you can't see the Marketplace try updating the app!