Are you motivated to work as a Support Team Leader where you will play a key role in not only providing technical support to our partner gardens and their visitors but also inspiring our support team on a day-to-day basis? This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech company that is dedicated to enabling and connecting plant lovers with their passion. This is a 6 month maternity cover role and will give you the huge chance to make a real difference.
Who are we?
We are Candide; a fiercely passionate bunch of people (and plants) bringing exciting and revenue-boosting tech products to independent businesses and enabling plant enthusiasts to connect with their true love. At Candide, we harness data to create new products, drive success and lead the way within the garden tourism sector.
We openly put our people first and pride ourselves on our collaborative and inclusive culture. We love learning together, and we actively encourage everyone to share ideas on how we can improve our processes, growth, and products.
Where are we?
On the whole, we are based from home as well as being lucky enough to have an HQ in the heart of Bristol and offices in London. Candide has a hybrid working model of both office and working from home.
What will you do?
- You will be Candide’s voice by providing exceptional customer service through technical support to both partner gardens and their visitors - support to include refunds and tickets related issues
- You will call upon your experience and skills to support and guide the current support team here at Candide
- You will thrive on helping Candide improve our service by effectively communicating with Product Managers, Tech teams and Partnership teams about any bugs, user issues and identifying trends from user feedback
- You will seek genuine enjoyment from writing customer support articles for our help pages to continue optimum customer service
- You will feel more than comfortable answering customer queries via phone, email and in-app customer relations tools
What we’d like from you?
- You will be a seasoned customer support lead or manager with several years of experience in such a role
- You will be familiar with various iOS and Android devices to be able to advise visitors with different devices quickly and efficiently
- You will be perfectly comfortable managing a support team and able to address/escalate any issues around performance or any other concerns
- You will be used to and able to demonstrate previous experience of tracking and identifying trends to report the necessary insights into the relevant person/teams
- You will be experienced but also a friendly and approachable individual who ideally has knowledge of apps whilst being excited about connecting plant and nature lovers with their passion
What can we do for you?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- An extra paid day off to spend amongst plants - what better way to relax?!
- Regular socials - our team culture is at the heart of everything we do
- £50 plant budget
- Your choice of equipment
- Pre-paid training budget to help you develop professionally
- Grant of SARs (Stock Appreciation Rights) after two years of employment
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 am - 4 pm)
- Enhanced shared parental leave
We believe in keeping things simple. First, we’ll have a 30 minute informal phone call to make sure we’re both on the same page. Then, we’ll move to a 60 minute interview where we’ll deep dive into your skills and experiences. From here we’ll make a swift decision.
Everyone is Welcome
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you want to find out more.