Rock Rose 'Wisley Primrose' - 2L Pot - Hardy Shrub - Helianthemum
The Helianthemum 'Wisley Primrose' belongs to the Cistaceae family.
In the UK this plant is also called the Rock rose 'Wisley Primrose'.
Curious about the best time for pruning, the size and colour of the leaves of the Helianthemum 'Wisley Primrose'? Discover the unique characteristics here!
Attributes of the Helianthemum 'Wisley Primrose:
- This plant is a non-fragrant shrub.
- The soil should be well drained and consist of clay, sand, chalk or loam.
- The Helianthemum 'Wisley Primrose' performs best in a sheltered or exposed spot in the full sun.
- Make sure your plant faces south, east or west. Give this plant a soil with a alkaline or neutral and he will be at its best.
- The Helianthemum 'Wisley Primrose' reaches its adult height in 120 months. It will be 0.5 m high and 0.5 m wide by then.
- This plant can be put in the proximity of pets and children. That is because the Rock rose 'Wisley Primrose' is not toxic.
Nice to know:
- The Helianthemum 'Wisley Primrose' is easy to move, because it has no prickly spines.
- The Rock rose 'Wisley Primrose' is a hardy plant that is resistant to cold. H4 is the hardiness zone that this plant belongs to.