Japanese Cedar Tree (Cryptomeria Japonica 'Sekkan - Sugi' Tree)
The Japanese Cedar is a lovely, small, conical conifer displaying colourful, evergreen. The herringbone shaped and surprisingly soft foliage is creamy yellow in spring, darkening to green in summer and then adopting bronze and purple shades in the cold winter months. Brown cones dangle on the ends of the pendulous branches in autumn.
Cryptomeria japonica 'Sekkan-sugi' may have an odd shape when young but quickly develops into a graceful conical shape and provides a magnificent focal point, especially in small gardens. 'Sekkan-sugi' needs a sheltered position away from cold winds and scorching sun and likes a moist neutral to acid soil.
* Japanese Cedar Trees are lovely evergreens
* Showy flowers in spring and ornamental or edible fruit in autumn; some have good autumn foliage colour
* Time to ultimate height 20-50 years
* Ultimate height 12 metres
* Ultimate Spread 4-8 metres
* Produces berries in autumn
* Fruit in summer & flowers in Spring
* Position Sheltered
* Once delivered, open immediately
* PH | Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
* Moisture | Moist but well-drained
*. Exposure| Exposed or Sheltered
* Soil | Chalk, Clay, Sand, Loam
All our trees are packed in eco-friendly postal tubes and letterbox envelopes. We send you a wish card with every tree to plant with your wish and your tree. If you send us your location of planting, we will add this to our google map. We add rose quartz to all our wishing cards to bring the recipient love. We also hope whatever you wish for comes true and makes your world greener.
For every tree purchased from MY WISH TREE - we will donate £1 to have a tree planted where they are most needed through a charitable planting organisation. Please follow our tree planting progress made with our donations.
If you would like to add a message - please add it to your cart. Perfect add on gift The Black Cherry candle.