Callisia repens trails out in a cute bushy form with a green cluster of tiny delicate ovate leaves that grow quickly and easily.
Best located in medium to bright, indirect light.
Being succulent, water when the soil has mostly dried out. The pot will feel lighter than usual when it's time for water.
Average humidity found in the home is more than enough to occupy a Callisia. If the leaf-tips begin to brown over, it could be a sign of too low humidity; either finely mist the foliage weekly or introduce a humidity tray to keep life happy.
Be careful, this plant is toxic if ingested.
Turtle Vine comes in a 12cm nursery pot and a little care guide card. Feel free to message us with any questions!
• Our postage packaging is fully recyclable.
• If you order more than 1 plant, we will combine shipping and refund the difference.
• We post via Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier depending on location. Orders are processed in 1-3 working days and once posted it usually takes 1-2 working days to arrive.
• We prefer to post Mon-Weds to avoid plants sitting in the postal depot over the weekend, please get it touch if you would like your plant posted by a certain date.
• Our plants are packed very carefully but they are fragile products and slight damage can occur due to transit, please contact us with pictures so we can help solve any issues.