The Pothos Marble Queen and its quick-growing vines are full of variegated green and white leaves, which will make any space look lusher. A great choice for beginners!
Best located in medium to bright indirect sunlight, but can also handle low light. Avoid direct sunlight.
Water when the top 1-2 inches of soil are dry, they are slightly drought tolerant and can handle a missed watering now and then. Yellow leaves are usually a sign of overwatering, so keep an eye on that.
Marble Queen will do just fine in normal household humidity but will appreciate slightly higher levels. Feel free to mist or group near other houseplants.
Be careful; this plant is toxic to people and pets.
Marble Queen comes in a ø6cm nursery pot and a little care guide card. Feel free to email if there are any issues!
*The decorative planter in the picture isn't included in this purchase but is available to buy separately. Please see our other listings.
• Our postage packaging is fully recyclable.
• If you order more than 1 plant, we will combine shipping and refund the difference.
• We post via Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier depending on location. Orders are processed in 1-3 working days and once posted it usually takes 1-2 working days to arrive.
• We prefer to post Mon-Weds to avoid plants sitting in the postal depot over the weekend, please get it touch if you would like your plant posted by a certain date.
• Our plants are packed very carefully but they are fragile products and slight damage can occur due to transit, please contact us with pictures so we can help solve any issues.