The Bird's Nest Fern or Asplenium nidus is one of the several popular and beautiful ferns that can be grown as houseplants.
Nester prefers medium indirect light, no direct sun or very low light for this one.
Make sure the soil is kept damp at all times but don't waterlog the soil. Water when around the top inch of soil is dry. As with all ferns avoid watering in the middle, water on the side of the pot
Loves high humidity, could make a fabulous addition to larger scale terrariums.
Yay! This plant is non-toxic to pets and people.
Nester comes in a ø12cm nursery pot and a little care guide card, feel free to email if there are any issues!
☆ Please note the decorative pot in the picture is not included in the purchase.
• Our postage packaging is fully recyclable.
• If you order more than 1 plant, we will combine shipping and refund the difference.
• We post via Royal Mail 1st Class or Courier depending on location. Orders are processed in 1-3 working days and once posted it usually takes 1-2 working days to arrive.
• We prefer to post Mon-Weds to avoid plants sitting in the postal depot over the weekend, please get it touch if you would like your plant posted by a certain date.
• Our plants are packed very carefully but they are fragile products and slight damage can occur due to transit, please contact us with pictures so we can help solve any issues.