Attingham Active Walkers - Step Out
Fri 17th Apr + 6 more
National Trust's Attingham Park
Explore Attingham's paths with this bi-weekly walking group which aims to get you active and stepping out. Join one of our trained volunteer walk leaders on a gentle walk on our well surfaced paths. These walks will aim to be about 3 miles long and will go at the pace of the group. These walks start and end in the Stables Courtyard and will aim to enjoy the changing seasons as we visit parts of the estate regularly throughout the year.
- All, NT Members£1.00
- All, Non NT Members including £5 active entry£6.00
Please be aware the venue may charge additional entry fees.
- Fri 17 Apr 202009:30-10:30
- Fri 1 May 202009:30-10:30
- Fri 15 May 202009:30-10:30
- Fri 29 May 202009:30-10:30
- Fri 12 Jun 202009:30-10:30
- Fri 26 Jun 202009:30-10:30
- Fri 10 Jul 202009:30-10:30