Beatles' Childhood Homes Tour - Speke Hall pickup - March & April 2020
Combined visits by minibus tour to Mendips, the childhood home of John Lennon, and 20 Forthlin Road, the childhood home of Sir Paul McCartney. Tours last approx. 2 hrs 30 mins including transfer time. Tour departs from Speke Hall reception, L24 1XD at 3pm. Customers are asked to arrive 15 minutes before their tour time and check in with the staff at Speke Hall Visitor Reception. For details of the event, please have a look at our FAQs page - https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/beatles-childhood-homes/features/visit-the-beatles-childhood-homes.
- Adult, includes guidebook£33.50
- Adult, wheelchair user£27.50
- Child, under 5Free
- Concession, complimentary ticketFree
- Concession, Adult NT member plus guidebook£15.50
- Concession, Adult NT member£9.50
- Concession, Adult NT member - wheelchair user£9.50
- Concession, Child NT member£4.75
Please be aware the venue may charge additional entry fees.